follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Northern California

Northern California NorCal

User Tag List

Old 03-20-2014, 12:12 AM   #15
BlaineWasHere
Grip>Drift

Drives: FRS
Thanked 1,749 Times in 918 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by denkigrve View Post
I feel like I'm entitled to more facial hair than I'm able to grow. I get beard event often. This makes me sad. Very very sad.

Your genes are ignorant.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:39 PM   #16
boonFRS

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS whiteout
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Look what I just spotted. Two spots in the handicapped. Winner!!

boonFRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:43 PM   #17
chiefshayan

Drives: 2013 AT Firestorm FRS
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
^
Attached Images

chiefshayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:06 PM   #18
STS-V
Banned

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBlader View Post
Two things,

One, that's an entirely different situation. Getting a car towed is not a threat of destruction of property, that's giving a tow truck company some business, good job.

Two, you're a cheap ass! To a lot of people their car is their lifeline to their jobs and the biggest investment they'll ever make. Some dumb shit like that could cost someone their job, their car, and when you're on the ragged edge of paying a bill or not, you could've just ruined someone's life. Have a little patience and compassion, especially for fellow car enthusiasts.

There's a guy in a lifted Ford F-250 pickup with a pair of GoPro mounts in it, and daily he parks in 4 parking spots. You should come down and get him towed, I'm sure the local security team would be thrilled at having to deal with his outrage. He's certainly not hurting for cash. I asked him once what he towed with it, his response? "Mountain Bikes" What the fuck kinda mountain bike do you need a lifted F250 pickup to tow? Am I gonna get him towed? Heck no, I park next to him so that I don't get door dings on that side.

And then there's this:

In the end, if you can't be bothered to walk a few extra feet because someone took up two spots to protect their car, then I kinda feel bad for you.
STS-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:11 AM   #19
PineappleFriedRice
Truuu

Drives: 2013 FRS, 88 EF Civic, 05 Matrix
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
to anyone who wants to see the guy spray painting cars ktfo...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYUtNdFwMuQ"]PRANKSTER GETS KNOCKED OUT! - "KISS MY ASS" PRANK - YouTube[/ame]

GARRET .60 TRIM-UEL HEADERS-1150cc INJECTORS-DW FUEL PUMP-RACESENG CAM PLATE-PERRIN 3" CATBACK-ULTIMATE RACING 2.75 OP/FP-FBM CATCHCAN-SINGER 275AMP ALTERNATOR-MEGAN TRACK COILS-MEGAN F/R STRUTBARS-AXLE EXCHANGE ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT-ACT 6 PUCK-ANARCHY MOTIVE SHIFTKNOB-XXR 535-HANKOOK VENTUS EVO V2-CS LIP KIT
Build Thread - FA20FAIL Archive

Last edited by PineappleFriedRice; 03-23-2014 at 04:08 PM.
PineappleFriedRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 03:38 PM   #20
CamryDS

Drives: 2003 Camry Blue | 2013 FR-S White
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Garage
Time to break out the parking business cards...

Sent from my SM-N900P
Excuse the typos
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CamryDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:06 PM   #21
LuxuryVapes

Drives: 2013 Raven Scion Frs
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanBlader View Post
That's not a joke or a prank, it's a threat. It's a threat of destruction of property, which can be categorized as harassment. Parking in two parking spots on private property is not illegal, sure it's not nice, but when you have assholes like that guy, who don't have any consideration for other people's property then you end up with people taking up two spots like that so that they don't get door dings from inconsiderate jerks who'd just as soon ruin your property as have a conversation.

If he tried that with my car, I'd be happy to take it to court for harassment with dash cam video, surely the repair and aggravation are worth a few thousand. Either that or the next level in the escalation of this progression is to end up using real spray paint on his car. Which I'm sure he'd find less funny.

That's an example of someone putting their problems on you. But that said, I'd pay for his trip to the road course and then I'd school him on which car is a joke. Doesn't really matter which Dodge it is, I guarantee that it wouldn't be difficult to embarrass him.

Simmer down now
LuxuryVapes is offline   Reply With Quote