follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #29
jakejm79

Drives: Saab
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPants View Post
Our cars don't have steering wheel controls, but I believe that some folks are putting in after market versions.

I will absorb your fix into the next release - it shouldn't hurt in any case.

Thanks.
No problem, actually the same fix should work for the << and >> buttons on the headunit and possibly the remote too (along with any other device i.e. USB keyboard, that sends media controls) so they work with all android apps.
jakejm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #30
GreenPants

Drives: Burnt Orange GT86
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejm79 View Post
No problem, actually the same fix should work for the << and >> buttons on the headunit and possibly the remote too (along with any other device i.e. USB keyboard, that sends media controls) so they work with all android apps.
Different input devices can/do use different .kl files, with the default one being qwerty.kl I believe.

I also want to fix up the Dell keyboard .kl file because I hate the fact that some characters that are used in terminal sessions all the time aren't mapped correctly (like '>').
GreenPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:53 PM   #31
jakejm79

Drives: Saab
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPants View Post
Different input devices can/do use different .kl files, with the default one being qwerty.kl I believe.

I also want to fix up the Dell keyboard .kl file because I hate the fact that some characters that are used in terminal sessions all the time aren't mapped correctly (like '>').
True, but I think the steering wheel, front buttons and remote are all mapped to the keypad.kl that I modified, also the JoyCon EXR that I experimented with seemed to be too.
jakejm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:18 AM   #32
hmosquera

Drives: Honda CRV 2013
error canbus native app

Hi, I have a stereo Ouku 2.3.7 for honda crv 2013 ....(rooted)
The stereo has can bus and it works properly, but when I put the original video application, the display of the car does not put the option "extension" opposed to music app that works correctly ......
Is there any way to modify the application of video or the android system to display on the screen of the car the option "extension" in the video application?
Leave a video to explain better .... (both the musics and the videos are storaged in the micro sd port)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0NfKvoebBk"]Ouku - YouTube[/ame]

Greetings and thank you very much for reading my message
hmosquera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:47 PM   #33
mrlizard

Drives: BT50
I have the TUN21A and was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get it so when you press the >> and the << buttons it skips between your saved radio stations instead of scanning the radio frequency
mrlizard is offline   Reply With Quote