|
||||||
| Southeast AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
tC driver
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Scion, tC
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Posts: 46
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Scion Exposed 10.0 / 4-27-13 / 10 AM to 5 PM
http://www.scionexposed10.com/
Scion's Exposed 10 will be an experience of fun, cars and entertainment that takes place in Tampa on Saturday, April 27th hosted at the Florida State Fairgrounds, stating at 10AM, ending at 5PM. This year Exposed is asking you to pick are you a Hero or a Villain? YAY who's going! Can't wait to see all the new Frs's out a this exposed
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: '23 CWP BRZ
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,665
Thanks: 1,262
Thanked 1,126 Times in 533 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
|
Hay :3
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
tC driver
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Scion, tC
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Posts: 46
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
now u can take off that photoshopped sig and put a real picture of ur lowered car yay
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Team ScioNRG President
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: 2017 WRB BRZ
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 483
Thanks: 113
Thanked 147 Times in 70 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
i may make it
__________________
2017 Subaru WRB Limited BRZ w/ PP |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
tC driver
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Scion, tC
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Posts: 46
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
will u be in the area? lol.. cuz ur a far long way from staten island
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Regional Moderator
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: VADER 86
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 481
Thanks: 137
Thanked 118 Times in 72 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
|
I'm going along with some others.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
ScionXposed Event in Tampa
Just got this. Anyone going? I've registered and may try to make a weekend out of it.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: '13 Whiteout FR-S M/T
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 400
Thanks: 636
Thanked 168 Times in 96 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
Went to this last year and it was such a weak turn-out that I honestly thought it would not happen this year. Maybe with the launch of the FR-S things will liven up a bit. I don't know my schedule on this date yet, but would definitely consider going to give Scion Exposed another chance...at least I would hope to meet some fellow FT86Club members at least, since I'm probably going to miss the big FL meet on March 9th
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
First 86 Driver Baby!
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: FR-S, Flex
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 1,760
Thanks: 520
Thanked 525 Times in 356 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
|
I may try to go. Just have to wait and see what's going on when I get back.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Location: USA
Posts: 237
Thanks: 65
Thanked 104 Times in 59 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
What is it, a car show? If I'm free that day I might go. It's actually pretty close to me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | ||
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Quote:
All I know is from the site, but it sounds like a Scion only Car Show and contest.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". Last edited by Dadhawk; 02-01-2013 at 03:22 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
First 86 Driver Baby!
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: FR-S, Flex
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 1,760
Thanks: 520
Thanked 525 Times in 356 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
|
It would be great to meet you as well!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I came from a motorbike
Join Date: Jan 2013
Drives: Firestorm 2013 FR-S 6MT
Location: FL, US
Posts: 447
Thanks: 243
Thanked 390 Times in 124 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
May hit this up as I live relatively close, plus it's next to the Hard Rock if it's a bust.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
I came from a motorbike
Join Date: Jan 2013
Drives: Firestorm 2013 FR-S 6MT
Location: FL, US
Posts: 447
Thanks: 243
Thanked 390 Times in 124 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
I'm afraid I will attract hate for my stock FR-S. But will go anyway.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 2012 Scion Exposed: Cincinnati Region | HunterGreene | Great Lakes | 2 | 09-06-2012 08:50 PM |
| 8th Annual Scion Exposed 2012 | Dustin@Dynosty | Southeast | 1 | 08-28-2012 11:12 AM |
| Scion Exposed Cincinnati 2012 | Brett | Great Lakes | 6 | 08-28-2012 11:08 AM |
| First clear photo of nearly exposed FR-S FT-86 BRZ interior | BronxBomber13 | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 151 | 11-02-2011 09:09 PM |