follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 01-30-2014, 11:46 AM   #1
FR-S Matt
Banned

Drives: 2013 Ultramarine FR-S MT
Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Thumbs up TopGearSolutions Review

Jeff @TopGearSolutions has been great to work with. I started out with a misunderstanding on an N1 order, ended up with polished tips instead of Ti tips. I made the mistake of not really going through the invoice and paid it. I assumed everything was right which is why I am not blaming anyone. I shipped back the polished one at my expense and was refunded promptly. Great service!

My new Invidia N1 arrived with titanium tips and this time the box didn't contain the gaskets and bolts! Once again, not a fault of TopGearSolutions as when these are manufactured by Invidia and boxed up, they simply were not put in. Jeff went out of his way, emailed Invidia for me, and they are shipping out the gaskets/bolts for me that were left out. Great communication throughout, and great to work with. Their pricing is also outstanding! Highly recommend doing business with them. Jeff will take care of you.

Thanks again!
FR-S Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FR-S Matt For This Useful Post:
TopGearSolutions (02-01-2014)
Old 02-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #2
TopGearSolutions

Drives: C6 Corvette Z06
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S Matt View Post
Jeff @TopGearSolutions www.topgearsolutions.com has been great to work with. I started out with a misunderstanding on an N1 order, ended up with polished tips instead of Ti tips. I made the mistake of not really going through the invoice and paid it. I assumed everything was right which is why I am not blaming anyone. I shipped back the polished one at my expense and was refunded promptly. Great service!

My new Invidia N1 arrived with titanium tips and this time the box didn't contain the gaskets and bolts! Once again, not a fault of TopGearSolutions as when these are manufactured by Invidia and boxed up, they simply were not put in. Jeff went out of his way, emailed Invidia for me, and they are shipping out the gaskets/bolts for me that were left out. Great communication throughout, and great to work with. Their pricing is also outstanding! Highly recommend doing business with them. Jeff will take care of you.

Thanks again!
Thanks for working with us and being so patient! We appreciate customers like you very much
TopGearSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 06:42 PM   #3
wparsons

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FR-S Manual
Thanked 3,352 Times in 2,134 Posts
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Reviews like this are the most useful. It's easy to post a positive review when everything goes perfectly, but to get good service when things aren't 100% smooth means a lot more IMO.