follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2024, 05:27 PM   #1
removedonut

Drives: 2022 Toyota GR86 Premium 6MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OEM Frameless Autodim Mirrors w/Homelink

Hi. It’s me, the mirror man.
I still have approximately one bazillion mirrors. You should buy one.

https://hachielectronics.com/product...d-dash-cam-usb

These are used Subaru autodim/homelink mirrors from other cars that I have rewired for plug and play compatibility with the twins, both first and second gen. These are the same model as the $370 dealer option from Subaru for the 2022+ BRZ.

All mirrors include:
  • Automatic dimming
  • Homelink garage door controls
  • Compass
  • Wire harness cover
  • Plug and play wiring harness with added USB port for powering accessories. Good for dash cam. There is also an option to add a RJ11 power connector for a radar detector for an additional $10
  • 1st gen option includes a mirror base adapter to allow the newer style mirror to attach to your windshield.
Mirrors are generally free of damage, I will not ship anything that has any scratches that can be caught with a fingernail. If you want a picture of the exact mirror you’re getting before I ship, just add a note to the order, PM, or email me.

$110 freedom buckaroos plus shipping. +$8 for 1st gen, +$10 for radar detector power. Ships to US and Canada.
Attached Images

removedonut is offline   Reply With Quote