follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2024, 11:54 PM   #1
RToyo86
Senior Member
 
RToyo86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Drives: 17 Asphalt 86
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,421
Thanks: 1,907
Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Circuit performance CSF1 17x9 +35

https://circuitperformance.com/produ...csf1f790fg-35/


Stumbled on these looking for inexpensive flow formed track beaters. 19.5 pounds a wheel. Installed 225/45 Rs4.
They're also available in 18x8.5+35 and 18x9.5+38.

RToyo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2024, 10:40 AM   #2
JBezugs
Good Job Subaru!
 
JBezugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '18 440i GC, '24 CX-50 Meridian
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 355
Thanks: 146
Thanked 336 Times in 157 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Can't go wrong with a 6 spoke.

Looks great, awesome find!
JBezugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2024, 11:03 AM   #3
RongTurnRacing
Senior Member
 
RongTurnRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Turbo
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 529
Thanks: 675
Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Nice find on a what looks to be a good track day wheel.
RongTurnRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2024, 10:38 AM   #4
Ohio Enthusiast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2018 BRZ
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 1,056
Thanks: 1,491
Thanked 888 Times in 513 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Thanks for sharing, ordered a set of 17x9 for use on track. Gloss white were cheapest, guess I'll see how long they stay white...
Ohio Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2024, 11:10 AM   #5
RongTurnRacing
Senior Member
 
RongTurnRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Turbo
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 529
Thanks: 675
Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Enthusiast View Post
Thanks for sharing, ordered a set of 17x9 for use on track. Gloss white were cheapest, guess I'll see how long they stay white...
I ordered a set too. Bronze for me though.
RongTurnRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2024, 11:11 AM   #6
TurboLag23
Member
 
TurboLag23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Drives: 2018 BRZ w/Performance Package
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 57
Thanks: 32
Thanked 37 Times in 18 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Any word on if these would fit PP Brembos?
TurboLag23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2024, 11:12 AM   #7
RongTurnRacing
Senior Member
 
RongTurnRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Turbo
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 529
Thanks: 675
Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLag23 View Post
Any word on if these would fit PP Brembos?
They are +35mm offset so I would guess so. I'm running the RR Racing kit that uses Wilwoods so I guess I'll be finding out.
RongTurnRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2024, 11:02 AM   #8
Breezio
Senior Member
 
Breezio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Drives: 2017 BRZ series.yellow
Location: Idaho
Posts: 253
Thanks: 132
Thanked 189 Times in 109 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT-BRZ View Post
They are +35mm offset so I would guess so. I'm running the RR Racing kit that uses Wilwoods so I guess I'll be finding out.
Wildwoods are much more likely to clear versus factory PP Brembos. The Brembo calipers are significantly chunkier.
Breezio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2024, 06:04 AM   #9
RongTurnRacing
Senior Member
 
RongTurnRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Turbo
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 529
Thanks: 675
Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
I received mine last week. They look good. I know this design is used by several brands so I don't have the illusion that these are special but the price for them was good with them being flow formed. Once I have a set of tires for them I'll probably post up more pics.
Attached Images
 
RongTurnRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2024, 11:46 AM   #10
RToyo86
Senior Member
 
RToyo86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Drives: 17 Asphalt 86
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,421
Thanks: 1,907
Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Agreed, design is nothing new but they seem readily available and inexpensive to replace.

Few shots off the car and next to my identical spec RPF1s



RToyo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2025, 06:59 PM   #11
Krazyyykevin
Member
 
Krazyyykevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2021
Drives: 2020 BRZ
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 46
Thanks: 17
Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLag23 View Post
Any word on if these would fit PP Brembos?
they do, i sell these(not self plugging) and have pretty much every drift brz in central florida on them and have the PP myself and run them
Krazyyykevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2025, 02:15 PM   #12
RongTurnRacing
Senior Member
 
RongTurnRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Turbo
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 529
Thanks: 675
Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
I got mine mounted with some new tires and are on the car now. I think they look pretty decent for the money. Definitely on my list if I need wheels for anything else.
Attached Images
 
RongTurnRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rare - Circuit Black Wedsport TC105X 17x9.0 SoCal - Pick Up Only ericdavidchen Wheels and Tires 0 01-09-2022 08:54 PM
WTB: tc105n 17x9 +35 circuit white GumiBoy Want-To-Buy Requests 0 01-20-2021 08:24 PM
TC105N Limited Color ~ Circuit White 17x9.0 +35 Kami Speed Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 4 09-28-2017 12:22 PM
Circuit Performance Wheels Buy 3 Get 1 FREE NLMotoring Wheels and Tires 1 06-01-2015 05:34 PM
Circuit Performance CP32 wheels JoeBoxer Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 1 05-14-2015 08:48 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.