View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:02 PM   #1
FiReStorm2013
Banned

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Let's make a movie!

I'm sure we've all seen and/or participated street races. You might have even recorded yourself or a buddy racing someone. If not, there's always youtube to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

We have our pictures we post, along with questions, answers and posts of all types; humorous, insightful, trivial, and etc. But what if we were to post video clips; the length is whatever would satisfy you (did not intend for that to sound sexual). I view this forum on a daily basis to inform and entertain myself. I would love to come on here and view short movie clips telling a fictional/non-fictional FRS story or someone making their genuine FRS commercial. When that Jaguar F-Type commercial comes on about how good it is to be bad, I think to myself, "Besides the British accent, an evil laugh and a vehicle valued at twice mine, why can't FRS have a bit of an attitude." I'm currently working on making a little flick and hope to post it here soon.

Who knows, maybe something someone produces impresses the big guys upstairs and is the next FRS commercial. Now wouldn't that be epic!

Drive hard, drive safe.
FiReStorm2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FiReStorm2013 For This Useful Post:
jebuwh (08-13-2014)