View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 04:02 PM   #8
Chan

Drives: 2022 Toyota GR86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshoobaroo View Post
If you’re asking that question you probably won’t enjoy this car in either configuration. Look into a Mustang/370Z.

Edit: nevermind, looks like you have a 2020 already lol. Manual should still have the edge because of better gearing, but I don’t think any of us are bothered enough to find out.
So I’m 50. And my 2020 86 was my first sports car ever. I did have a 72 Charger when I turned 16 but that was a boat and not a sports car. I loved my 2020 86. It was an automatic but I had no choice as it was a left over sitting on the lot for 2 years. So I really didn’t know any better. I have a premium MT that should be here before the end of the month. I may or may not track it. I work from home so really don’t need to worry about traffic too much. I learned on a stick shift so I’m not concerned about that. I like to go fast and kick the backend of the car out every chance I get. Lol.

The last couple days have been second guessing my choice for a MT. I feel like it’s a side effect of waiting for the dang thing to come in. If it wasn’t a waiting game I probably wouldn’t be second guessing myself as I would have the car by now and having a good time with it.
Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chan For This Useful Post:
jcw99 (06-10-2022), Teseo (06-05-2022)