Old 11-12-2017, 06:25 PM   #36362
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,824 Times in 16,428 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFisty View Post
I'm trying to be on the forum more, motivate myself to start working on the car again once I pay off my credit cards from moving.

The FRS has taken a back seat, which is a good thing. Now I can give it some attention while the Chevy Sonic Turbo takes the brunt of all my daily driving/Ubering.

EDIT:

I also want to build an AR pistol before I get back to work n the car, but we'll see..Might have to sell my rifle to fund it.
Pay off credit cards because of moving ......??

I remember, back-in-the-day, I moved several times (with the same company). The company would buy out my house (if it didn't sell within 30 days), they would pay for a bridging loan (if necessary), they would make up the difference in home interest rate (if any) (for 5 years), they would chip in a months salary (for the hassle), they paid all expenses for at least two house hunting trips, they paid all of the realtors fees (on both ends) and of course, they paid for all the movers expenses ..........plus, I'd get a raise in pay.

Them were the good ol days .......

Does the FR-S have a back seat ......??

Build an AR pistol ??....... What the hell for .....?? What are you going to hunt ...... grizzly bears .....??

humfrz