Old 04-29-2022, 10:18 AM   #2765
TommyW

Drives: '13 Whiteout
Thanked 1,242 Times in 673 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerLieberman View Post
And Johnny Depp too/Megan Heard. Don't forget about that.

Nobody gives a shit about Covid anymore. The political gain from it is done. Just in time for people to back pedal and change positions for mid terms this year too. It's been a laugh to watch it all unfold over the last 6 months or so too. It's like right as the nationwide poll numbers started dropping exponentially, people were like "ohhhh hold on, we don't need all these restrictions anymore".

Luckily, those of you who still want to wear your mask have the ability and right to do so, if you choose.

People should spend less time on the couch watching TV and reading news sites that just regurgitate the same bullshit within their own established echo chamber and go do something more productive with their lives. That includes people of any/every political preference, affiliation, or whatever. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, 700 Club, blah blah blah. They're all shit, and continue to profit off you all staring at them and getting your feathers rustled, and then yelling at strangers on the internet with your free time.

I peak in here every now and then just to get a laugh at the fact people are still going back and forth, and then carry on.

Still working at the same facility with trach/vent patients. No positive staff or patients for like 2 months now? Census has been relatively low, mostly to adjust for the staffing shortages that everybody's experiencing. We got a lot of travel RTs paid for by the state for a couple months but they're leaving soon too. A few are staying though; I guess they really liked it and were given good offers.

Still short on CNAs/Nursing staff. We're kind of short too on the Therapy side, but we make due and just work longer days. I had 21 patients on my list today, but I'm lucky to have a student who's approaching the end of their final rotation with me, and so we're able to get through the caseload quite a bit quicker. Without a student and on a normal day, I'm typically seeing 12-16 patients, which equates to a typical 8-10hr day on my own.

I'll take it. I have things to buy, and inflation continues to go up so I just gotta work more now lol. But at least I got my $1,200 stimmy though, am I right?
Your 1200.00 stimmy will cost you 10x that with the inflation it helped create.
The Following User Says Thank You to TommyW For This Useful Post:
p1l0t (04-29-2022)