Sarcastic SOB

Drives: '13 FR-S M6, '23 Volvo V60 CC
Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,633 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by laksman91 View Post
I think you’re confusing it in your head. If you forgot, you were driving unsafely without any regard for anyone else on track. Not to mention, you’re a bad driver lol. And I asked you to let faster cars ahead instead of trying to block and impede traffic - not to go home. You’re no different than those Chinese kids crashing at TMP that day

Edit: In case you have bad memory (which you might, since it was actually DDT, not TMP) - https://www.ft86club.com/forums/show...90#post3090590
Not to worry, I have moved on to safer and friendlier activities. You and your friends can have the track all to yourselves. I did have an enjoyable time the two previous times I was at the same venue (I still call it Mosport). That third time it was apparent, based on people like you calling me out, that I really shouldn't be there, you are right. I for one can't afford to get into a smash up.

I'd like to take the Bondurant course next time I'm in Scottsdale but at $1500 USD I'm not sure it's an immediate priority, with a family and all. And

You seem like a real likeable guy and I do appreciate your approach. Not to worry I was convinced not to return to those events. Good luck this season!

BTW Who said I was referring to you? Were you the only person who I spoke with?
5:AD kit, HKS V1+ S/C, ECUtek dyno'd, Ohlins MP20, Magnaflow cb, Revworks UEL, Topspeed overpipe, Pinnacle Ceramic tint, VG shark fin, HID's, yellow DRL's, full LEDs, red floor lights, Homelink mirror, trunk lid liner, Perrin LWCP, Valenti smoked, Flossy Grip Tape Shorty, GT86 plaque, lighted vanity mirror, Michelin PSS, Project mU +800, DOT4 fluid, 720 Form GTF1 17x8&9, stitched leather bits, EZ valve.

Last edited by wbradley; 05-26-2020 at 08:41 AM.
wbradley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wbradley For This Useful Post:
Mr.Impreza (05-31-2020)