View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 09:39 PM   #2
ryoma

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited CWP
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rear debadging & shift knob

As soon as I brought the car back, I adjusted the clutch pedal since it was WAAAAY too high up to engage the clutch. It is so light compared to my MR2 that I feel like I might snap the pedal since I'm not used to it. I got the engagement point down but I still bog whenever I shift into 2nd... gonna try different methods out and see what it takes to drive smoothly. Seems like I need to slip the clutch and add power at the same time to go into 2nd smoothly. I only do that for take offs, but I'm gonna add it into the 2nd gear change to see if it helps. The clutch isn't as bad as everything says it is IMO.

After adjusting the clutch, I immediately threw on my titanium shift knob. It's counter-sunk and feels really nice. I expected to have to put a nut under it to make the reverse lockout work, but there was no need since the reverse lockout just slide right into the knob. I was surprised about that and pretty pleased.

After adding in the shift knob, I went to take off the rear Subaru and BRZ badge. I think this makes it look a lot cleaner.

Gonna go get the windows tinted tomorrow.

Last edited by ryoma; 11-01-2017 at 09:10 PM.
ryoma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ryoma For This Useful Post:
Lonewolf (03-23-2015)