View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 04:58 PM   #18
FitchAlcyone

Drives: 2019 BRZ Series.Gray
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahF View Post
Are the series.gray and heritage blue from the 50th anniversary edition different colors? From the pictures ive seen the heritage blue looks different. They're both nice colors, but from the pictures i think the heritage blue looks nicer.

It's definitely a mysterious color, and dare I say the safer, more "grown-up" of the two. What touch I liked about my 50th was that there was pretty much no red on the inside compared to your standard BRZ Limited. Silver accents, bolsters, stitching, etc. It was nice.
The guy who ended up buying my 50th actually lives/works pretty close to me, so I see it on the road here and there. Still a great edition, but CGK is still the #1 factory color for me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru View Post
Unfortunately some knobs came up with a thread that doesn't even have photos. Why? This thread makes me question the entire world.

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=16

Sorry, this knob hasn't made the time to take any "cool" pictures of his car just yet.
Part of me is thinking of doing the slow, expensive journey of making it as BRZ STi Sport as possible, and I think I was holding off on photos until that process began.

Edit: Goals below.

Last edited by FitchAlcyone; 09-13-2019 at 06:43 PM.
FitchAlcyone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FitchAlcyone For This Useful Post:
ElijahF (09-13-2019), Lonewolf (11-03-2019)