View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
JERZgrl88
Eyy girl's like cars too!

Drives: tC & 89 5.0
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NJ FR-S spotted?

Have you seen any yet? Even a BRZ? I have yet to see any except for last weekend, read below.

I stopped in a DCH Freehold Toyota & Scion on route 9 in Freehold on Saturday June 2nd to see what they had in the showroom. Two FR-S's were there, one whiteout AT and Asphalt MT. They were already sold (of course), no demo but the sales people let us check out the interior and what not. Luckily, at the last minute, a salesman told me there was one more - about to pull out and leave the lot, for good.

It was the first time I ever got to see & hear the car in person. It was firestorm red and the new owner was about to leave with his new car. I was so excited to see the vehicle, I quickly ran over and talked to him for a few. He was the first FR-S owner to ever leave that dealership with that brand new car. I was the only witness besides the several other sales guys that gathered around the beautiful machine. Congrats to that man - I was so jealous haha..here are some pics I snapped with my phone.

Let me know if you guys see any around...

JERZgrl88 is offline   Reply With Quote