Old 01-26-2018, 06:40 PM   #5189
TofuJoe
Ohne Titel

Drives: 2017 BRZ PP ISM
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatFlip View Post
Decided to "work from home" this morning and made the trek from Sac to Orinda to get some corned beef hash. After getting disappointed to see that they had ran out, I needed the drive to pick me up.

Thankfully, redwood-pinehurst-grizzly peak didn't disappoint. I forgot how much I miss this road. It was just like getting reacquainted with an old friend. The turns just start flowing back into my head and muscle memory just starts to take over. I guess all those lunch time drives just had me programmed. I really like how quiet redwood is now that it's partly closed, makes the pops n burbles even more audible! Had to get around a handful of cyclists, but other than that, it was all clear.

Thanks @TofuJoe for keeping me company. Looked like the 350Z that was coming the other was as good of a time as we were lol.
Good times! It was fun hearing all of those exhaust pops and crackles driving behind your RS. I had a little puckering moment in a wet turn coming up Wildcat Canyon, but no problem...LOL

And man, the views on Grizzly Peak were nice today. Driving this route once a week or so is a nice ritual.
TofuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TofuJoe For This Useful Post:
BigFatFlip (01-26-2018)