Old 04-16-2014, 10:04 AM   #62
Figo

Drives: Vortech Supercharged FR-S
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PERRIN_Mladen View Post
Hello everyone!

As you know, our primary goals are to make great quality products and provide exceptional customer service. These two ideals that we stand behind are exactly why we'd love to hear feedback from our clients on what they'd love to see.

We've decided that we want to get your guys' input on what parts you'd like to see us make. Now, this isn't saying that every part you mention will be made, but we'd love to hear your feedback and gauge your interest!

So, start posting your ideas and lets get this ball rolling!

A plug in and play climate control panel for FR-S.

Most FR-S owners are not happy with the manual climate control panel. I think most of us do not like the panel because it looks cheap, not because it is not as functional as the auto climate control panel on BRZ limited.

So an aftermarket pannel does not have to be the same as the one on BRZ limited, cuz it will be hard and pricey to make a manual climate control to an auto one.

A panel with LED indicate light, LCD, carbon fiber, better look knob, with temp & pressure gauge or even smart phone mount & larger storage place will be a perfect product.

can also separate the three button in the middle of the three knobs.

You can sell A LOT with a good design and a reasonable price.

For example:

Nice LED indicate light around knob( not hard to make the light work cuz oem panel has indicate light so all you need to do is to rewire):
and carbon fiber & better knob.

Simply but better quality knobs:

Better quality knob and clock:

( White Tiger ) - FiGo's 車誌.
Figo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Figo For This Useful Post:
PERRIN_Mladen (04-16-2014)