Old 06-15-2022, 04:10 PM   #24
foshjowler

Drives: 2022 BRZ; 2014 BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltezza View Post
Throwing in my 2 cents here;
But I love the LT1/SS Camaros and I hope you all do too and get a chance to drive it.

They're such a blast to drive and actually handle as good if not better than what we have. If you track your car the price of the 1LE package is a great deal you also can't beat Chevy's warranty, apparently if you blow your engine at the track they'll replace your engine according to Throttle House.

If you daily drive a Camaro I hope you have a lot of open roads with little traffic to enjoy it; The alpha chassis is no joke and the sound and feel of the V8 is honestly unbeatable. Since you said it's a weekend/occasional daily definitely consider it if you're able to.
Either way you're gonna have fun in both of these cars I just believe that you're gonna have more fun in the twins.
It's true, I personally know someone that blew up their Camaro (oiling issue) and Chevy replaced the motor under warranty. They went to the dealership straight from the track. Car still had the numbers on the side and helmet in the passenger seat.

They're two very different cars that offer different kinds of fun. The 86 chassis is very tossable and an inherently fun chassis. The Camaro is fun because it's such an impressive chassis for performance. I consider the 86 to be more fun, but that's also the style of car I'm finding I like more.

Autox Videos
foshjowler is offline   Reply With Quote