NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,325 Times in 7,383 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by finch1750 View Post

Yeah, I can get that. That's why most of my friends don't want to risk it. Maybe cuz I could still go to work on crutches or in a sling or whatever is why I don't worry about it I think.

It was way more fun at the gym when I did group classes with a personal trainer for a couple years.We would always schedule with certain people cuz we knew it would be more fun while getting killed. But now he's too successful and closes at like 5:30 instead of 8PM every day so that ended that. And the only reason I could even do that is we followed him from location to location as his reputation grew and he stopped charging us since he knew we couldn't afford his new rates.
Mountain biking is pretty good in your area. Cost of entry is a bit high but once you have the gear it's not too bad. Just time consuming.

I have a couple friends I go to the gym with, but they both got pregnant. Going by myself sucks.