View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #26
Texas BRZ
Sports Car = Anti-Drug

Drives: 2014 Honda CBR600RR
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Very informative thread.

Ultimately, the manufacturer is the big dog... And if they want to deny, they will surely deny. Then it becomes the client's problem and he / she has to choose how much energy and time they want to spend on disputing it with the highest level.

I really feel that this is an extremely sensitive topic, and manufacturers try to SELL their sports cars as best as they can... And by doing so, the consumer may tend to misunderstand the manufacturers advertising / portrayal of the sports car... And then the 'fine print' is pointed out.

What I have learned is that the manufacturer is a business, and they will try to make and save their money as fairly and wisely as they can... Therefore, they may not want to stretch their legs within the specific warranty of a sports car, and for the way it may be intended / presented to be driven.

At the end, a sports car may likely become more of an emotional purchase for the client... But for the manufacturer, it is their business after everything is said and done.

Only my opinion, whether right or wrong.

Texas BRZ
Texas BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote