View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
MrAnthonyC
Antagonist

Drives: 2014 Scion Fr-S (Firestorm)(stock)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Question Noob with a leased FRS..what can I mod?

Hey all, new here and was hoping to get some ideas from some of you enthusiasts! I am a big noob when it comes to cars, but this car is easy to love without even knowing how all the parts really work. What was most important to me in my decision to pick this sexy beast up was the appearance, fun to drive, unique design, and fuel economy.

That being said, I leased this bad boy for 36 months (leased for affordable payments). I understand the concept of leasing and that you aren't allowed to change the car in permanent ways if you plan on giving it back at the end. As much as I love it, I'm not sure if I will keep this car beyond the lease (family may grow) so i'm not going to do anything I can't reverse completely and easily.

So far I was thinking of adding some red leds in the footwells using the 12v port and just running the cord as neat as possible, and changing the antenna to a beatsonic shark fin. Any other leasers (or others) out there with some ideas on some easilly reversible mods that a noob like me can do?

Thanks everyone!
MrAnthonyC is offline   Reply With Quote