Old 02-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #495
Mikeez
Engineering Student

Drives: Scion FR-S 2015
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Cor10:23 View Post
Hi all, really big fan of Torque but I've oft been disappointed at the stock themes that come along with the app. Instead of whining, I decided to be at cause and invest some time in modifying an existing theme to better match our platform.

Essentially the dials are from the "Bulletproof" theme that comes along with the app, only the colours have been changed and the font as well. To install, follow the instructions from Torque here

I've also included the Toyota "T" pseudo-carbon fibre background image, you'll have to install this manually through the app and direct it to the image (move it into your images folder of your device). Thanks to @ML for the share, I duplicated the image to minimize the size of the logo + increased the contrast to make it less noticeable and blend into the background.

Remember that the ".torque" folder is default hidden - go to your files app and menu > show hidden to reveal.

Decided to use Orange/White with minimal Red to be easier on the eyes. I've always really enjoyed the orange accents on the dash (usually the dreaded CEL and other icons as well as our super duper advanced digital clock).

RAR file for theme: FR-S theme

Enjoy!

Can someone help me install this theme? Step by step
Mikeez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikeez For This Useful Post:
SkAsphalt (02-18-2014)