View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:04 PM   #197
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I don't have an issue with an order from CSG, but I am interested in getting a quote for purchasing a forced induction e-tune for my Harrop kit, and have filled out the online form, (for the most part) but have hit a couple of snags and can't complete it. So reading around here, I found this feedback and suggestions thread and decided I wanted to make some suggestions/ask some questions here.

1) In the option pull-down column for MAP sensor, there is no option for 2.5 bar sensor, which is what I will be installing.

2) There is no option for running a different, higher capacity MAF sensor, which I will also be installing if it is deemed necessary, but I won't know if it IS necessary until I speak with someone there about the type of tune this should be.

3) There is no option for RaceRom features that I would like to either include or exclude.

4) And there is no comments section for special instructions which I would like to add concerning the above mentioned issues, the type of tune desired i.e. Speed Density or Hybrid Speed Density, etc., smaller pulley size that I am wanting to run, and options and requirements for the different map setups.

Is there any way that you can include these on the form?

What do I do in the meantime, just fill it out and pay the total without explaining what it is that I am wanting? I don't really want to do that because what I'm wanting is probably going to exceed the total price. I know that you guys make a living by doing this and I would like to pay you for your hard work.

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote