View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 03:11 PM   #79
FRS Justin

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitViper View Post
I did not say anything you said -- you grossly paraphrased everything. You twisted and interpreted my comments to suit your agenda. Even assume to know more about the car than we do, haha. That's average troll behavior.

It's pointless to discuss anything with you -- you are obviously quite dense and disagree with anything that doesn't suit said agenda. I'll continue to enjoy our car in the same fashion an average FRS/BRZ does (which isn't tracking the car every day ).
What exactly is my agenda? I'm not selling anything here. How is stating that the FA20 will not last long at 500hp have anything to do with a agenda???
If me posting your exact quotes is twisting things I am guilty but you said it not me. If you misspoke that's on you not me. Quit trying to back out of what you said man up. Look I'm not hating on you, stop making it personal. You say things you have absolutely no knowledge on then call me dense and say I'm a troll without ever going back and clarifying any of your comments.. Do you even know how that makes you look? You dig your hole deeper like that, I would love to know more about what your doing, and ideas you have to make this platform greater but no way in hell am I going to sit here and let you speak to me like this. Nor would I expect you too either. I'm not trolling I just refuse to take your shit and you cant handle it.....I suggest we move on and stop with the excuses and trolling comments along with the personal attacks.

EDIT: I did find one thing I like ALOT about your tuning. That's your anti-lag, its one of the better ones I have seen, comes on quick and it's clean. How many psi can you make?
FRS Justin is offline   Reply With Quote