Rice King

Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,203 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelandjt View Post
Great points and discussion guys. I share the opinion that despite a claim I read that the 400z will be 3250lbs the real weight will be 150 more. I've never been in a Z car so maybe I'll check a current one out but I've always been turned off by sports cars that on paper have the weight and size of a GT. The new BRZ is probably the closest available thing to a perfect car for my uses but I can't get over the thought of wanting something more powerful and more special as my last sports car. That's why I'm still considering the M2 and Cayman S. The problem with those is I have difficulty justifying the cost, considering how little I drive my car (about 1500mi/yr). I want a 200lb lighter BRZ that doesn't feel like an underpowered kid's car and costs $40-45,000. Oh, and the rear glass should lift up like the Z's for loading odd size items (bike with both wheels off) while the seats are down.
Let me be honest with you. Get the M2 if it's going to be your last sportscar. The M2 and its many variations right now I would consider to be more special than the BRZ/86. It's probably the only M car worth the money.

A BRZ will never be as special as an M2, just like how an M2 will never be as special as an NSX.