Old 03-18-2017, 06:13 PM   #2
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,818 Times in 16,426 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgerendonjr View Post
Hey guy I been following these forums for a bit, but never had an account until now since I'm finally in the market for an frs. I have a few questions regarding what I should look for and what to expect when purchasing one of these cars. I'm especially interested in the Yuzu yellow Release Series 1.0 from 2015. As all of you know those were limited production and don't come around as often. I test drove one the other day and completely fell in love, however someone beat me to the purchase. So here are the questions I had, the only RS1.0's (with the exception of the one I test drove) I've seen are in other states. I'm not sure how car dealerships work, but would they be able to acquire a vehicle from another dealership to make a sale? I know carmax does this but the ones I've seen have not been on carmax unfortunately. Also, is there any little details I should be on the look out for before I make a final purchase? I'm somwhat clueless on the topic and just wanted to get some opinions from some of you guys that have had experience.
Thanks for the feedback in advance!
Well, jorgerendonjr, first off, welcome to ye ol forum ......

You are definitely limiting your selection by being so specific.

I doubt you will find a dealer that will transfer a used car.

If you would like a pre-owned FR-S, I'd suggest you focus on finding a nice one (of any year), which hasn't been molested too bad, with the transmission you prefer and a color you think is pretty.

If you spy one that is further away, you may consider having a local forum member go check it out for you.

Good hunting!

humfrz
humfrz is online now   Reply With Quote