View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 11:05 AM   #7
Rafi@RR-racing

Drives: Toyota GT86
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scargod View Post
I have been communicating with you and Simon, but without an incentive (other than me being first?) I won't drive my BRZ 4 hours each way and have to get a room for at least one night so my car can be fitted.
I'm very interested in your BBK's for the front and for the rear of my BRZ.
I wouldn't mind front brackets that have been hacked on either. Anything to get this going by March.
I want to use 17" wheels so that's another minor issue because I don't have them on the car yet (a bit of chicken or the egg on what fits what). I'm looking at Enkei RPF1 17x9 +45 wheels at the moment with 235 tires. I also don't have my coilovers on yet. They are 4-6 weeks out.
It will be interesting to see who figures this out first and puts something out there

That's completely understandable. That's why we always try to work with local cars in the event it doesn't work out. I'd hate to see you travel that distance for nothing. I think I responded to your wheel inquiry and let you know they were mostly out of stock but they may have had some grey ones available. I didn't hear back yet.

Also, I think we have an order being shipped to the midwest for a trial fit on a 2022. I had a conversation with someone last week about it and then saw the order come through. I honestly thought it was you but realized you are in CT so someone else.

-Justin
RR Sales
Rafi@RR-racing is offline   Reply With Quote