View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 02:13 AM   #26
Michael
Lovin' the Low Life

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
To revive this dead thread of mine, here is a little update of what I've been doing. I purchased some Alcantara from Gulf Fabrics here locally in Tampa, FL so that I could start wrapping some of the simple interior pieces myself. I pulled the knee pads, shift surround, A/C panel, and the panel between the knee pads and A/C panels and wrapped them. I am also going to wrap the dash panels once I have them plastic-welded together which should come back in a couple of days. As for the gauge cluster and center console, I am sending those items over to JPMCoachworks to have them wrapped those as I do not want to attempt those pieces myself and chance wasting some expensive fabric.

On a different note, I am going to be switching from my current tune over to an OpenFlash Tablet as my current tuner is having an issue with removing the P0420 CEL and I am getting pissed off at the situation of not having cruise control. I also believe that I have an exhaust leak so I need to locate it and fix that before I switch up my tune. I am loving the sound of my current exhaust setup, minus the minor leak sound.

For now, enjoy some pictures below of the wrapped pieces that I have finished. I will post a completed picture once I receive the gauge panel and center console back. Sorry for the cellphone quality pictures.

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote