View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 01:43 PM   #162
steverife

Drives: 2016 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anybody that uses Ecutek and launch control run into an issue where the car won't hold your settings?

Running the Toledo Pro, I had a ladies class driver, so we lowered the settings for the rain. It was dry for STX, so my codriver bumped it back up to normal settings and took his runs no problems. I get to the line and the car had reverted back to where we had the car during Ladies.

Next day, cars goes into limp mode as I'm driving to grid. P000A, which is a super common code. I clear the code with an OBD2 reader and pull up to the line. Totally dead pedal just like a battery reset. I've cleared codes before and not experienced that. It gets progressively better during my 4 runs and then car is fine for the co-driver. Car throws the same code and goes into limp mode on the way home.

Going to do the things one would do when they throw that code, but kinda paranoid about the Anti-Gravity in the car, too. Especially since I had the weirdness with the launch control the day before.

Anybody experience anything similar with their tune settings and/or other weird charging issues?
steverife is offline   Reply With Quote