steve99
Banned

Drives: FT86
Thanked 4,987 Times in 2,981 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba86 View Post
Just gone E85 and I thought I'd ask a few nooby questions (hoping Steve99 might chime in). Running 4.03 S2+ canned tune with United ethanol (only mod is a Tomei catless UEL). The engine feels so refined, and throttle response has improved greatly, but from the look of the exhaust tips I'm running quite rich.

I'm new to data logging, but here's a pic after a cold start (guessing I've done 150km on E85 so far.) I know a proper data record and upload will be needed, but am I looking ok so far?

https://i.ibb.co/PjgfS6n/IMG-7546.jpg

2. Steve, do you recommend I download the appropriate Wayne Rom and begin his process?

3. When in the live logging mode, the back button on my tablet doesn't respond. Normal?

4. Final one, there was talk about E85 compatible oil way back in this thread. For the Aussies among us, any recommendations?

Cheers, all. BTW, if there's a way to give back (patreon or the like) I'd appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction

Can do custom tunes if needed

Oil run a SN or better rated full synthetic in warm Australia climate id go 5w30

Penrite Enviro full synthetic or Nulon long life you can get those at Autobarn or Supercheap auto
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steve99 For This Useful Post:
Samba86 (06-26-2022)