View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 05:04 PM   #7
hpanju

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaR86 View Post
Yep, still an option. All you're doing is uploading a map, hit record, do a pull, save the pull, plug it into the computer to download the log and then send it to him.

I got my V1 on here for the rare price of around $265.

He looks over the tables, tells you to do another pull, then sends you a map to upload. Rinse, repeat. Afterwards he says everything looks good and you're done.

Afterwards you store the OFT away since if it gets stolen I heard it's a pain. Can't sell it because it's married to your car, unless you want to get off OFT and go with EcuTek or revert to stock/sell the car.

Keep in mind though he takes a long time to review the log. I think it's around 1-2 weeks before he gets around to me.
Alright thanks so much for the help. Now I just need someone to list an OFT, I've been on the forums daily and still not a single one. Not as big of a deal that I get it ASAP, running a catted header and the grimmspeed CAI so the MAF scalings are very close to stock, but the sooner the better. Excited to tune it because i can already feel her pull harder after the UEL headers!
hpanju is offline   Reply With Quote