View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 02:49 AM   #201
AFS

Drives: N/A
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaddis View Post
Hi sorry for a really slow reply, there really aren''t that many owners in Finland, there is a Facebook group which is quite active.

The maintenance on the car is cheap, Toyota maintenance is really cost friendly, and there shouldn't be a reason why you shouldn't be able to take a Subaru there either, they're literally the same car.

Only thing I can recommend is that you should get a +14 model year car, since apparently Toyota/Subaru handled the valve spring recall really badly in Finland. And most didn't get any info on the recall.

If you decide to get one join the FB group, there should be more activity there.

Also it works great as a winter car as well! Just add an engine heater and a indoor heater and there really isn't a better winter car.

Edit: the reason why there are only automatics available is because they're shit, they lack the fun of driving that's why there's so many of them on sale.

Thanks a lot for the info and sorry for the awfully slow reply too.
I was abroad most of the time the past year so I had to postpone the search for a car but I am back at it.

Will have the tips in mind! But damn, so many automatics in the market It appears that manuals go out quite fast when there is one available with low milage.
AFS is offline   Reply With Quote