View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 01:14 AM   #41
Area86

Drives: 2013 BRZ limited SWP
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Here are some logs of my Innovate SC w-70mm pulley on e85. Other supporting mods include FIC 540cc injectors, DW65c pump, FA20club IAT relocation kit, Rev Works UEL header and SRT HB exhaust. I'm a noob when it comes to tuning but I have been trying to educate myself about what is what when looking at data logs. Tony@FA20club is tuning the car and he has NOT finished revising (He's been very busy so I'm still waiting on the next revision). In the mean time I would like someone take a look as I have some questions about what's going on in the logs. Do the short term fuel trims look way too high? Is the knock correction I'm getting tip in knock? When I'm driving normally the car feels a little sluggish. It hesitates when taking off from a stop or giving it gas at lower rpms. I know Tony will get the car dialed in but in the meantime I feel like I've been over analyzing the logs trying to understand what's going on with the car. Feedback is appreciated thanks
Here is a link to download my logs. For some reason 1 of the logs got uploaded multiple times so please ignore the duplicates.
http://www.hightail.com/download/OGhlb2VKMHd5UkZYd3NUQw
Area86 is offline   Reply With Quote