View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 01:21 PM   #239
churchx

Drives: 2014 GT86
Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,436 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Mike: but he refers not some generic gravel rallying, but rather daily driving, and while "rally", but "Tarmac rally style", which i guess is probably something like what most think of spirited canyon driving on public roads. Goes inline with my feeling that as stock toyobaru are as low as it makes practical sense on average far from perfect non japan public roads, hence last thing i'd wish to lower it even more. I dislike a bit most makers targeting lowering customers, but heck, probably just because it's what sells and what is voted for with wallet, so hard to argue with such decision in business sense, even if because of that i miss out some quality products not made for stock height/clearance. Of course it's different question about in how many cases those that bought lowering suspension products, actually did that for track handling, and how many just for looks of "MOAR LOW". Seeing how often i see threads/posts about color of coilovers/staggered tire setups/265 wide tires/better looking but big and heavy wheels/flush looks/retrofitting good looking brake calipers .. from different car with different bias, i guess for suspension very possibly handling and practicality too are not among main prioritized reasons for average customer to shell out $.
churchx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to churchx For This Useful Post:
chaoskaze (09-21-2015), Trettiosjuan (10-11-2015)