View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 12:38 AM   #28
JesseG

Drives: 2016 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukumizu View Post
I've got a stack of sexy soap air fresheners that I acquired from Round 1 haha.

NGL, the digital cluster is sorta cool. What brand is it?

Exact same buttons. Only differences are on the 2017+ models and auto which has additional "sport" and "snow" buttons in the middle for some reason.

I'm having my friend hunt down a set of TOMs tail lights on yahoo Japan auctions and at upgarages near his place. The stock tails pre 2017 are just not my cup of tea which is why I'm currently using clear Valentis. Also rocking clear valenti reverse lights + 4th brake lights as well.

Yeah, going for jdm spec. My Valentis are nice but I do appreciate the more mature and almost-OEM look to TOMs while still being plenty stylish.

Yeah the 2017+ has a Track button instead of Sport. And it’s a different ECU program. For someone looking for black buttons I guess the FR-S ones could work? Which models had silver buttons?

I know the 2013-2016 tails aren’t everyone’s favorite, I just like the more stock look. And you’re right, Tom’s lights look awesome and near OEM.

How do you like the Valenti triangle light? Would it stand out too much from the stock tails?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JesseG is offline   Reply With Quote