View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 03:54 PM   #11
EFIxAndy

Drives: slow poke
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wow! I absolutely love this car! Ask your baby's mama for a loan! Save your allowance, and get yourself a nice long tube tri-y header and Ecutek tune at Elite!

I drove my car yesterday at Laguna Seca, and was able to better my lap time significantly.

My previous best was in the 1:53 range, and in yesterday's session I finally broke in the 1:49's. I also changed up a few things in the suspension and tires along with the tune. This is huge for me as when I first started tracking the BRZ back in 2015, I lapped 2:20 or even 2:30, it was so slow I don't care to remember.

Yesterday the car ran flawlessly, and has been super easy to maintain. Just add gas. The car still has a lot of potential that I haven't been able to access with my level of driving experience.

I had my friend Andre Hartanto who's a professional driver for BimmerWorld Racing test the car and he broke into the 1:45's. This is an incredible time for a NA BRZ. I'm going to write up a separate post in the Track forum to go over the details.

EFIxAndy is offline   Reply With Quote