Old 05-03-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHBURGLAR View Post
So this happened on the weekend. My ofh which was ceramic coated black by jet hot in Connecticut has got a crack. I love my header with OFT, I need a new one and can't get a hold of anyone at open flash. I've called non-stop and emailed. I want to know if they have any in stock. As my car is my daily driver I need her running asap. My fuel trims r out of wack because of this leak. Little help? Feeling frustrated. Want to speak to them before I buy another. I don't think my header should've alrdy have a crack and a hole in the seam.
@Shiv@Openflash

I just tagged him in this thread for you but you should take heed what @Cole said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
As much as it sucks, I'd go and give my money to a vendor who isn't too busy trying to get new platforms off the ground to deal with existing customers.
He is a bit overtaxed I think I haven't been on in a long time, but I haven't seen any updates to any of the tunes in over a year either.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
D_Thissen (05-03-2017), FISHBURGLAR (05-03-2017)