View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 05:28 AM   #13
Gee_

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonFRS View Post
Our sac86 group is pretty active. We meet once a month and we usually alternate between sac and Stockton. We're not that active on the forum but on Facebook since it's more real time communication. We have over 100+ members on the group but about 20 or so that are really active and actually attend meets and such.

I think us Stockton folks are more active than the sac folks................

I can speak for most Stockton guys that we would be willing to drive out to Tracy or Modesto for meets.

@Byoki, @Gee_, @BunnyRZed
Fixed my name Boon lol.

But yea I agree with everyone who's posted here so far and I totally understand how you feel as well. I couldn't agree anymore than what @Sypher said, there's a select few of us who are enthusiast and a handful of people who just pick up the car. With our group here in Sac/Stockton, we have 100+ members and only a handful show up to our monthly and sometimes weekly meets we host and that's ok. With time and a lot of waves and talking your region up, the crowd will come. Consistency is key and I hope the group in Central Valley builds up into a big group. Hopefully us Sac86 people will eventually make a trek down and support you guys, I know I'm down to drive out your way whenever a free weekend comes about, Good luck!

Edit: No reason to duck haha, we're(most) all good people here and everyone has a right to voice their concerns.
Gee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gee_ For This Useful Post:
PMok (02-08-2015), Pwolf (02-12-2015)