Old 08-24-2021, 02:00 PM   #111
ayau

Drives: Some rust bucket
Thanked 1,045 Times in 556 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanwolf View Post
Yeah.... I have no extra cooling mods yet, but when I start, I'll be emulating the builds from the guys in Cali.

Truthfully, I run more cooldown laps than hot laps at the moment for fear of limp mode. I'm not running any sort of data acquisition, so I'm not trying to make my life hard by just beating on the car for 20 min+, especially at an ambient around or above 25 Celsius and zero cooling mods. I do however have a habit of melting my wheel centre caps lol. I'm just a dude trying to learn what I can without blowing up my car

Tire cost not too worried about as that's something I'll be changing, just not this season. The 18 inch wheel options kind of really suck unless you have some decently sized pockets though. I have no plans on running ET 38 like all these "flush" guys, nor do I really want to jump over to 18x9.5 +45.. I just want some +50 +53 +55 wheels with either 8.5 or 9 width at a price I don't need to take out a mortgage for wheels.
I have a set of 5x120 OZ 18.8.5 +55 that came off my FK8. I've sold the car and no longer need the wheels. PM me if you're interested. I'm in MN. Probably won't ship.
ayau is offline   Reply With Quote