View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 05:23 PM   #1
RToyo86

Drives: 17 Asphalt 86
Thanked 2,205 Times in 1,128 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Carpro essence

A thread for reviews and discussion of carpro essence!

I've been able to work with this product on a few cars now, enough to give a mini review.

The short of it is, I like this product. Functions as a all in one polish but also serves as a primer for adding protection on-top like carpro reload or Cquartz UK.
It has a very forgiving working time, I purposely overworked a section and you'd need to be really overworking the compound to end up with dusting.

With a heavier cut pad like carpros flash pad I was able to polish out hazing, swirls and oxidation pretty easily while finishing out without the need to use a softer pad.
Going after deeper scratches isn't really it's intended purpose all though I've been told it can cut further with a microfiber cutting pad.

My first test application was my father BMW which overall was in good shape. The decklid was a good test of its correcting potential.

I used carpros 5" flash pad on a DA polisher. Working time of around 60 seconds per section.
Decklid before/after

All finished, topped with carpro reload(silica sealant)
RToyo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RToyo86 For This Useful Post:
spcmafia (08-16-2022), Tcoat (08-16-2022), VoltsFRS2013 (11-04-2022), Wally86 (08-15-2022)