Old 05-16-2018, 07:23 PM   #10
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,813 Times in 16,424 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Nice, I was born and raised in South Dayton around Kettering. I live over near Monroe now. I've been to Wilmington a few times too.

I'd just about love to beat it with a hammer at this point lol
Oh, yes, Monroe ...... over by Lebanon. Back in the 50s, my HS buddies and I would go over to the Lebanon roller rink ..... to meet girls ....... if we couldn't find any at our respective family reunions ......

This one night we were over there and had a minor accident in the parking lot. About a half dozen of the local boys started getting all out of hand, so we took off (because we were all too young to have a driver's license), before the sheriff arrived.

Yep, we roared out of town in a 1937 Chevrolet sedan, painted white, with red rims and chrome baby moon center hubcaps. We kept the lights off (in stealth mode), till we reached the county line.

Got back to Clinton County, pulled his car into his father's paint shop, did some body work, re-sprayed the front ....... and called it an adventure.

NO .....NO .....NO ....... DON'T beat it with a BFH ........ just use a small one and tap it side to side.

Well, anyway, I hope you get it figured out......

humfrz
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote