Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,057 Times in 8,329 Posts
Mentioned: 678 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
I don't get it.
It seems everyone pretty much agrees that the stock suspension is rubbish and needs to be replaced with something purple and expensive.
Even if the car in question is a daily driver and won't see much track time.
Heck, even @Tcoat has got coilovers and shit!

Am I the only one who think the stock suspension is fantastic for public roads and plenty good enough for recreational track days?

In fact... I feel a rant coming on...
- In fact, I don't get why anyone buys a ZN6 if they think it needs "upgrades" such as coilovers, turbo, supercharger, headers, footers, toenails, exhaust, coat hangers, body kits, boob jobs, seats, riveted plastic things, welded diffs, furry dashboards, battery straps, painted tail lights and whatever it is these people are doing to the poor innocent cars.
I really don't get it and I am getting a little annoyed.
Am I supposed to feel ashamed because I like my car the way it was designed and because I stopped fixing things that isn't broken about the same time I discovered girls?

- Just to clarify: I have nothing but the utmost respect for guys like Anthony and his project http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42284
He's building a racecar and he's clearly doing superb work.
It's the daily drivers with car loans who should be thinking more about their warranty and their safety on the road I don't get.
Dang, that was long. Is there a TLDR ver? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
I miss @Giccin
Giccin is macho now! She's lifting weight! She's buffer than me.... which isn't saying much lol

& for my random thought/rant is, I'm upset w myself on today's game... I gotta start working out more & stop been lazy.