View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 03:41 PM   #7
maregt

Drives: Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
It will effect it quite a bit. Maybe not as severely as an LCA being the UCA is closer to where the toe arm connects to the knuckle. But it will change the toe a lot.
Thank you! Do you have data to share (not questioning, just asking for data to make an educated decision)?

I mean, let's assume i'm at -3 degree camber 0.1 total toe in and willing to bring camber up to -2...do you think toe will end up to be negative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strat61caster View Post
If you get threaded adjusters for both lower control arms you can learn how much to turn each to affect camber and not toe or change toe and not camber by practicing in the garage for example 2 flats on the rear lca, 1 flat on the 'toe' lca = a camber change.

Limited access to the upper control arm will be the disadvantage when trying to adjust at the track.
Oh no, if it has to be that difficult then it will be cheaper and more convenient to buy lca and threaded toe arm from the beginning...i'll have to do the same amount of work at home but at least if i take the car to a shop for alignment the alignment guy will be happier
maregt is offline   Reply With Quote