View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 04:37 PM   #11
rmr

Drives: FRS 10-series
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by strat61caster View Post
They're probably not used to messing with camber plates - so they didn't touch 'em
In some ways camber bolts are easier to adjust on an alignment rack since they can be reached from underneath, but that shouldn't prevent a good shop from doing what you ask. Unfortunately time to look for another shop imho, look for places that do racecars.

You don't need any more parts, factory rear toe adjustment is plenty for what you want.
Thanks for the input.

I was told they could align coilovers and when I called to setup a time I asked the lady on the phone if they could do an alignment to custom specs with coilovers and she went to ask and returned to say they could. I debated leaving the camber bolts on but figured my camber plates would be enough.

Im not even sure they touched my rear LCAs. She assured me that the -2.5 was as close as they could get the rear wheels even though I asked for -1.5, I'm not sure what to say about the front. Zero toe shouldn't be hard to achieve in the front, even if they werent going to mess with the camber plates?
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote