Old 10-14-2021, 02:44 AM   #8
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskiesgreenlights View Post
Thanks, FR-S2GT86, you're the best! Just placed an order for the D-6.1200. Normally, I'd spend days researching something like this but given the knowledge you've shown in so many posts and the fact that prices are spiking along with scarcities, I made an executive decision and pulled the trigger. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I certainly don't claim to know it all, that would make me......well......a know-it-all, but I know enough to have been able to do this professionally for a few years and have done all my own installs and some for family members and a few friends over the years. I've always enjoyed helping others make their sound systems sound even better.

There's a lot to learn in this industry for sure. I would recommend heading over to the Audio Frog website

https://www.audiofrog.com/crossover-...re-protection/

where Andy Wehmeyer has several tech tips and articles on all sorts of audio related subjects.

My main suggestion with your amplifier purchase is to read everything that Audio Control supplies you and don't be afraid to contact their tech support if you feel the need. They also have product training videos out on YouTube.

And we'll be around if you have any questions.
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FR-S2GT86 For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (10-14-2021)