View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:33 AM   #53
Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
This is all the same exact issue of arguing politics, religion, 2nd Amdt, the same issues that nobody ever agrees upon.
Everybody mostly has decided what they believe and putting up articles by scientists that stand to get their funding by
whatever comes out their mouths is exactly what you'd expect to come out.
The Earth supposedly is going through heat and cool cycles for billions of years(we're supposed to believe that because scientists said so)
and now they say this one is a little different(because they said so) and they need more money to fix it. In my line of work it's best for
everybody to install the best possible material and what do you know...it just so happens that I make the most money installing that.
It's better for the environment, better for the longevity of the product, better looking, and many more positives with the only negative
being that it costs more. I like money too. Everything a human does is done to get more money. Al Gore is a perfect example of the
hypocrisy of this entire subject. Give me all the money because the sky is falling and meanwhile I'll suck the teets of the Earth dry
with my energy sucking mansion.

Another good example:
We're all going to DIE....show me the money!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand...h=1575e86f386f
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Impureclient For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (01-26-2021), soundman98 (01-26-2021)