spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,472 Times in 3,208 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Random debate in my head.

Baby is due in about 2 months, so was looking into buying 2nd car. Cuz I'm NOT selling my BRZ and def it won't be easy to put in and out the baby (especially w aftermarket seats). My wife have WRX, so def it's not that I'll be carry the baby all the time. BUT I'm pretty sure, there will be time I need to take care the baby around. So ATM I have few car in mind.
- Toyota RAV4
- Subaru Crosstrek
- Mazda CX-3
- '22 Hyundai Tucson

Now of course, there's Toyota GR Hot Hatch. If they bring GR Yaris, then it's out for me... but if it's GR Corolla Hatch (rumor to be), then that can be in the optional list. Of course, '22 Forester rumor to get FA24DIT (like Leggy & Ascent), so that's another option over Crosstrek.

Main focus for this 2nd car are
- Carrying the baby in/out easier.
- Whole fams can fit + extra stuffs.
- Wants a bit of power.
- Prefer not V-engine (so prefer turbo), don't mind EV/Hybrid option.
- Prefer CUV/SUV/Hatch/Wagon
- Prefer bright colors (like Toyota Blue Flame & Subaru Orange)

Did I miss other cars in the option?
The newest generation Mazda 3 hatch with AWD looks nice.

Only thing I'd say is I dunno that they've changed the rear seats/door configuration.

My dad has a 2015 or so M3 and when I sit in the back it can be a bitch to get in and out because the doors don't open super wide and it's a little cramped. Though it's not super uncomfortable once you get inside, it's just the opening really.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage