View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 10:16 PM   #7
RWDWeekend

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ PP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
All good advice. Honestly the BRZ was a blast but I found myself wanting something with more power and with a slightly less stiff ride for daily use, so I ended up in a 2020 5.0 Mustang (I know I know, I went to the dark side.. from a vehicle with an excellent chassis and mediocre engine to a vehicle with an excellent engine and mediocre chassis). If I could have afforded two vehicles, I would 100% have kept it for a backroad/track toy. I was considering removing the aftermarket parts and returning to stock, but the dealership made me an as is trade-in offer that I couldn't refuse (20k).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseG View Post
My advice, don’t sell it [emoji6]
You won’t find anything as fun. Unless you really need 4 doors, or an easier car to get in and out of.

My other more constructive advice [emoji28]
I would strongly recommend selling the wheels and exhaust parts separately. You will easily make more selling them separately, and they shouldn’t be hard to find buyers for. If you do sell the car with all of that included, you might have to wait longer for just the right buyer to come along. Most people want to choose their own aftermarket parts. Just what I’ve experienced. I typically wouldn’t want to pay extra for a car with mods unless I REALLY wanted those mods. (Not referring to the Performance Pack, that of course adds value to your car that anyone would expect to pay)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RWDWeekend is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RWDWeekend For This Useful Post:
JesseG (10-20-2020)