View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 01:37 PM   #15
Sam86

Drives: Toyota 86 GTS
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Still on the topic of this, i've got D2H bulbs and waiting for my VLAND casing to arrive for install.

I've been given the impression it's all plug and play with no wiring required but sometimes I see people using some kind of blue clip that they use to attach the indicator wiring to the headlight for the sequentials on the VLAND to work. Is that something everybody with VLANDs has to do? I don't know anything about wiring and I don't have any clips or idea of what to do should I find myself in the position of installing my VLANDs only for the indicators on them to not work. I also am weary of my weak bumper clips and want to get it all done in one go and not have to remove the bumper additional times after the install.

This video is the only video i've found that actually goes in depth into the headlight install. Most of the time they just skip the cable connecting and just say they installed it easy. This guy also has the same d2h set up as me but unfortunately I don't understand anything he's saying.

The blue clip I referred to he shows at 12:44.

Can anyone who has done this explain to me what he's doing, what clips and other tools i'll need if this is something i'll have to do aswell
Sam86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam86 For This Useful Post:
ddevl_86 (10-18-2020)