Your wife won.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliu91 View Post
Happy wife... happy life!
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malt View Post
I'm surprised you left all your aftermarket parts on the car. Judging solely from the pictures you could have easily gotten at least $1000 for the catback and toms. At any rate, the outbacks are awesome. I've been considering getting one for the wife.
They basically gave me $3k for those mods He said they recently took a stock one in and they gave him $18k for the trade in. I got $21k trade in for the car which is pretty insane considering that's probably all they (as a dealer) will be able to sell it for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
congrats on the outback! I was about to pull the trigger on a whiteout FR-S when my wife's mdx started having some issues that a mechanic couldn't figure out. Quickly traded it in before it got worse and got a 10 outback limited. It's a great car and my wife is happy with it!
NICE! Sometimes the smallest things make a HUGE difference! My wife has been EXTRA nice this last week. She said, "I know you loved that car and I know it was a sacrifice to get rid of it"

This is my first "practical" set of cars. We've always had a semi-practical one (multiple civics), but then usually a stupid impractical one. This is weird and fun at the same time.
suaveflooder is offline   Reply With Quote