Old 07-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #32
suaveflooder

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 1,052 Times in 664 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeMaster View Post
Bullshit, you will get a K&N filter replacement for better gas mileage. Wait for it...
HAHA!! You are probably right. The FRS was supposed to remain stock as well. We all know how that turned out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweidner311 View Post
Congrats on the outback dude! Sounds like you made a very responsible "grownup" choice and at practically no cost to you. Can't beat the same payment and no interest!

I am absolutely astounded the dealer gave you more for a trade in with the mods as well that is AWESOME!

As stated by others above I'll miss your posts I've learned a lot lurking through them and seeing yours and all the other white outs make me wish really wish I didn't buy a firestorm....

Cheers
Thank you so much! I was SHOCKED that I got that much for the car! Thankfully I kept the mods pretty minimal. Only thing they didn't like was the perrin intake tube, but I'm taking the stock tube back to them tomorrow.

I didn't think I would be so content with my decision, but my eyes are on the future and not the present! I have a buisness I'm building, so this is one less distraction for me. I was on my way down from Irvine to day and follwed an FRS almost all the way home in the civic. The car is such a good looking car! Stands out so much and looks GREAT! Lines couldn't be better! I'm glad I got to own one for some time! It was a blast.
suaveflooder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suaveflooder For This Useful Post:
akahenry (07-10-2014), mweidner311 (07-10-2014)